As you all know, we love games and having any sort of competition. We have decided to have a game for all of our blog followers! Each month until Baby Dubs is born we will post a new poll. To put in your answer for the poll simply comment on our post below. We'll keep track of who gets the most answers right (when we know what those are!), and the person with the most points will receive a "prize" from Baby Dubs!
So our first poll: (and Baby Dubs' Halloween costume thanks to a great find by Angela!)
Let us know if you think we are having a boy or girl! We will find out the answer on December 4th!
Below is a first "baby bump" picture! This is Ali at 15 weeks. We are quickly realizing that because she is short-waisted she doesn't have much real estate to hold the baby, so the bump came early for her!!

Our next appointment is this Wednesday (11/4). We'll get a check-up and hear the heartbeat again!
Love to you all!
Ok, I am going to cast my vote because I love prizes . . .
ReplyDeleteI think it is going to be a girl.
There, I said it!
Love Grandma
I have to second. Definitely a girl.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinkin' girl here... either way, we're just way too excited for you!! If everyone is right and it IS a girl, just know that I volunteer to help you shop for girlie clothes anytime :) Love, Angela
ReplyDeleteJason and I both are thinking GIRL too :) We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jason and Stephanie
I'm still debating! Mom
ReplyDeleteI really want it to be a girl so Ava will have a friend but you look like it's a boy.
ReplyDeleteI have been debating about this for quite some time. I think I am going to disagree with my mom and say that you are having a girl.
ReplyDelete